Friday, March 13, 2009

NO NEED to be so KIND to them

Jin Fei, no need to be so kind to them.
This you have to learn from me.
I will not throw them to the sea,because it will polute our nature.
I will just throw them along the road, everybody also will do so.
Nobody will kesian them wan.

The Teoh hor, wah piang eh,
the chemistry get oni 8? then like so powerfull liao.
Oh please la, not i wanna chuan u, if u 8? then so powerfull, then I and Sze Teng and Jin Fei can be god adi la.
And the physics, u 3 biatches, aiyoyo,
not I wanna chuan u la, is ur result so......
and the Yong, get 7? then malu nak bagi orang tahu.
So kesian meh?
I don't think so.
Dun always pretend until so kind to everyone la

The Ching and Yong
u two, when u want to go ask about the ban fu har?
And u two kang le,
say so nice got many games, i think shit got la, games dun have la
use ur brain but not ur mouth
u two not so POWERFULL meh?
Prove it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment