Tuesday, March 17, 2009

diuuuuuu !

That day after maths exam vilyn asked me how is it
then she say OK
but when the results came out she didnt even get an A
LMAO =.=
Come on la , just go and get a life
I HATE THEM... THOSE HATRED IS DEEP till it touches my bones....
I will slaughter them if i can... *sighz*


Btw .. LX ask to break-up because she say yi le tidak mengambil berat bout her
LOL what a fucking reason
how to mengambil berat when they want to keep it sooooo secret ?
she's brainless
faggot -.-
Her breast is so fake la ! why not just go to Giant and simply pick one singlet ? so cheap .. so small .. suitable for you la bitch without breast



Anyway, who hate kai yun ?
her bf write " 距离真的不是问题?" in his msn personal message . hahaha OF COZ THERE'S A BIG PROBLEM , he will see plenty of girls in his new environment , who will give a damn to look at this poor lil whore ?? zzz


Let's guess when they will break-up

I say within 1 month !


No comments:

Post a Comment